Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My painting Is My Voice


             Some People consider writing as a difficult challenge assigned to them. To convince themselves they have many reasons to prove their hypothesis, such as being in stress and not having a purpose in which to write something or simply thinking that their writing isn't good enough ,but that's not the issue with me.In fact,I consider writing as a learning tool that I can use to improve my writing skills. For someone who happens to speaks four languages , the third one being English, is really hard to write a perfect paper. It is almost as impossible. However, learning the writing process has helped me overcome this challenge. I believe,writing is an extension of listening and speaking, which can be a factor that can help me learn English better . Writing papers helps me build a long list of vocabulary and most importantly guide me toward the path of becoming a better writer. Although I struggle in my writing class, I can see how much I have improved my writing skills as well as my understanding of the English language As for non academic writing, I write stories that is based on my imagination. I write to keep records of past events.I write about things that has happened to me.I also write songs ,but in my native language. The reason why I like the both process of writings is that, they both involve improvement in understanding of the languages that I speak .Writng helps to clear my mind . For instance,If I am really frustrated about something, I simply write about it. In other word, I let my emotions dispear simply by writing on a scratch of paper which helps me  reduce my stress. I think writing is really a fun activity that requires thinking and it is also very beneficial for the the brain . It can help us think faster and stretches our brain's tiny nerves.

1 comment:

  1. I also speak multiple languages so I understand when you say that writing in English is challenging. I always have to translate from my native language to English. Your paper may not be perfect but you express yourself clearly so do not worry that much! Simple words are the best :-)

    ReplyDelete