Friday, February 6, 2015

Meeting Deadlines

           Meeting Deadlines is a very important issue for a lot of people. Meeting deadlines can determine whether the person is responsible or not. It might seem as a irrelevant issue for some people , but in the real world missing a deadline could result in your unemployment or losing your house or car's insurance .There is really no secret recipe that holds the answer for meeting deadlines. A clever person always plans ahead and completes his work before the assignment’s due date. I have always tried my best to fulfill my deadlines weather it was an assignment or job related deadline . I make sure to complete the work with the best of my abilities , by simply planing carefully and setting the assignment's due date a few day earlier on my calender . This provides me the chance to not only complete my assignment, but also review my work and fix any mistakes that my paper might have. Meeting deadlines for applications such as FAFSA is very important to me , because it determines whether I haven been qualified for Financial Aid or not . A responsible person , who meets his deadline builds  confidence that allows him to express himself before others. My only advice to my fellow peers is that, maybe it's frustrating to meet deadlines at first ,but later on it becomes part of who you are ,and a tool that will be beneficial to your life and career.The reward for meeting deadline for me is not just a completed assignment , but rather a chance to learn a lesson to become a responsible person.

2 comments:

  1. your post is very strong and helpfull. i struggle with deadlines but im triying to improve because as you said is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very helpful and provides many different methods I can use to help me stick to deadlines. I agree that the reward for submitting work on-time gives the chance to learn a lesson about responsibility, I also think it is a great way to show your responsibility to a professor. Great job!

    ReplyDelete