Monday, March 23, 2015

              



           When I look at my resolutions essay I notice the progress that I have made in all of my resolutions for this acedemic year.  For instance, I always had little time to study because of my work schedule; however, now I have a lot of free time to study since I decreased my work hours. I have also started to spend a great amount of time working with the tutors , which has helped me overcome some of my issues. I believe the path that I have taken has been quite successful. I also see a progress in my attendance. In fact, I have attended all of my class sessions so far because I am aware of how important each class sessions can be especially when my classes discuss new topics during each sessions . I have tried my best to earn a better grade using my resolutions as my guide toward success. I also intend to use this technique for the rest of the semester in order to be successful in all of my courses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment